What can one person do? Good and Bad.
Inspiration – Act on the Feeling?
Malala Yousafzai, the 16-year-old Pakistani advocate for girls education who was shot in the head by the Taliban, is applauded before she speaks at the United Nations Youth Assembly on in New York City. The United Nations declared July 12, Malala Day. Yousafzai also celebrates her birthday today.
1. What feelings do you have after experiencing this?
- Sadness, to all the women and girls who have to suffer in Pakistan
- Hope, that people are standing up to evil people
- Faithful, that people are standing up for what they believe in and aren’t just sitting there waiting for someone else to do something
- Inspired, to do something with my life
2. How were you made to feel this way?
- The inspiration words she said.
- The video of her speaking to the large amount of people with such confidence
3. What would you like to do with these feelings?
- tell people about her wonderful faith
- spread word about women’s rights